1. Print the student exercise sheets and hand them out to your students
2. Make sure the device you are using to display Collingua has sufficiently loud volume
3. Play the video at least twice and let students complete the exercises individually
4. Choose a student or ask a volunteer to input their answers on Collingua, if they get any wrong, ask the class to help them re-enter the answers until they get it right.
5. Once all the questions have been answered correctly, reveal the transcript and ask students to write it down and read it out loud.
6. After the exercise sheet is complete encourage discussion by putting students into small groups and ask them to personalize the transcript to talk about themsleves, their own experiences or initiate role play between them. Teachers should walk around the class listening and helping when necessary.
Videos 2, 3, 5 and 6
Videos 1, 4, 5 and 6